I haven’t made one of these in awhile! One of the hardest things I had to learn whilst in Washington DC was how to wake up early. I’m not quite sure how I managed to ever make it to high school when I had classes at 7:30am and/or 8:40am. It was a struggle for sure.
Not surprisingly, it was torturous having to wake up every morning to get to my internship. As my former roommates will tell you, I was an expert at whining about it every morning. Here is a playlist of some of the songs that made it a bit easier to get out of bed and travel to work!
1. Fluorescent Adolescent – Arctic Monkeys
2. Norgaard – The Vaccines
3. We Found Love – Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
4. Midnight City – M83
5. Cruel – St. Vincent
6. Monster – Kanye West
7. Shake it Out – Florence + the Machine
8. Nightcall – Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx
9. Lost in the World – Kanye West
10. Houdini – Foster the People
Click HERE to play!